Thursday, June 17, 2010

interviews


This morning I got to interview two really sweet boys who have attended different ballet schools in Seattle and Washington D.C. and are now preparing to move to Europe to dance with different ballet companies. Their mom is a well-known pianist and music teacher in the area and was so nice as she welcomed me into their home. The boys were so sweet and fun to talk to and I was excited about writing the story. I went back to the newspaper office after finishing the interview and taking a few pictures of them and started writing. After I finished I got to write more crime briefs and called it a day. When I came home I hung out with everyone at the house and we watched the Lakers and Celtics game. It was a pretty quiet day, it was also pretty cloudy. Hopefully the sun comes out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment