Wednesday, June 23, 2010

llamas and roblox



I spent all day focused on llamas, unfortunately I didn't get to play with them like I did yesterday. Today I made lots and lots of edits to my llama story and was a little frustrated when asked to include outside information that didn't seem so relevant to the story. In the end, all of that information got cut anyways and I was happy with the final product. Aside from the article, I got to put together my first video today which was very cool. There are a lot of different components to it and I definitely need to learn the ins and outs of final cut pro. When I came home I read for a while and the boys told me all about the Roblox account they made me and wrote down my username and password so I won't forget it. I've never played Roblox but all 3 of them are pros. They were so funny today, asking me what time I woke up, and if they could wake me up at 6 a.m. so that I could play Roblox before I have to go to work, unless I have the day off. Ha ha, I asked them to please not wake me up that early, and promised that since I definitely don't have the day off, that they can teach me all about the game when I get home tomorrow.


llama article!
http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2010/jun/23/llamas-a-labor-of-love-for-seabeck-woman/

1 comment: