Sunday, June 20, 2010

father's day



Today is the first Father's Day I've spent without my dad. I missed him a lot today and was a little bummed I didn't get to talk to him. He's recovering from a horrible sunburn so he was asleep the couple times I called. The picture of us I'm posting was taken last Saturday on the ferry to Seattle. He was so excited to be up here and I was so grateful to have a dad who could drop his entire life for almost a week and drive 2,200 miles to drop me off in Washington. My dad always has the perfect advice and the best hugs and has continuously reminded me to take advantage of all the opportunities I'm presented with. He is truly an amazing dad and I'll keep missing him every single day of the next 9 weeks. So since I was without my dad today, I hung around the house, ran some errands and did my laundry. I finally found Target and went to Barnes & Noble, again. I wouldn't let myself buy anymore books though, until I finish the others that I bought last week. Since it's Sunday, I was reminded of Post Secret and went to look at the books. I found one with a secret inside, which was very cool, but the secret was a little sad.

1 comment:

  1. aww so cute!
    p.s. that post secret is sad. i did a post secret in dallas over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete