Friday, August 20, 2010

adios


I am officially out of Washington. This morning I woke up early to go to the paper and write my last story and put together my last video. My mom came to the office to have lunch with all of the staff and they gave me a sweet card and a bag full of Kitsap Sun stuff. I definitely choked back tears saying goodbye to the staff. I'll miss them so much. Mom and I went home and packed up all of my stuff. Unfortunately, my summer family was at a bbq, so I didn't get to say bye to them. I was really bummed about that, but I told them that I was saying, "See ya later" instead, because I definitely want to visit. Mom and I hit the road and drove through Washington. We're staying the night in Oregon and in the morning we'll drive more of the 2,000 mile trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment