Saturday, August 7, 2010

flashback


I went to the coolest vintage store downtown today. It rained all day and downtown is usually pretty quiet, so I was the only one in the store. They had so many racks of clothing, some separated by color, others separated by decades. The store was really big and even had a a mini living room in the middle of it that I loved. I spent more than an hour looking all of the dresses, shoes and jewelry. I bought a Saks Fifth Avenue sweater for $3! Also, here's the article I mentioned on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. way to go bargain shopper!!! we're missing you bunches and can't wait for you to get home. :) hope you're last week and a half is fun, adventurous, insightful, and memorable! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank bre :) i miss you guys too!!

    ReplyDelete