Tuesday, August 17, 2010

countdown

I spent the first part of the day continuing to research my last assignments and interviewing people over the phone. I got to leave early and got my tires checked and went to my last yoga class in Washington. I went straight back to the paper after yoga to work on election night results. I left around 10 p.m. and came home to start packing. I think I'm maybe halfway done, which is really nice! I definitely don't want to be in a rush to pack and leave on Friday, and I know I won't be able to pack much tomorrow night, so I thought I'd get a head start. Tomorrow morning I'm interviewing a woman for one of my articles and then I'm meeting with my supervisor to talk about the last half of my internship. And the most exciting part about tomorrow is that my mom will finally be here! This time next week will be the night before the fall semester starts, how crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment