Monday, August 2, 2010

flying time


Hmm, I've been bad about posting. I actually have my planner open right now so I can backtrack and see what the heck I've been doing since last Wednesday. Last Thursday I went to a zumba class for kids. It was really cute and the kids were so funny to watch. On Friday I interviewed a soapbox champion! He was really sweet and gave me one of his buttons that he trades with other racers. Friday also wrapped up my 7th week, which is kind of hard to believe! Saturday morning I went to yoga and then spent most of the day doing some much needed Island Waves planning for upcoming training and the first issue of the semester. On Sunday I went to a Scottish festival with my summer family, which was hilarious. I've never seen so many men in kilts. Today, I worked on an article I've been researching for a few weeks and then wrote an update on a local dog park. I also went to a zumba class taught by the instructor I met last Thursday. It was funny and I'm definitely not a dancer, but I had fun. Now that I have less than 3 weeks left at the Sun, my editors are giving me every opportunity they can find for me to write articles, take photos and shoot and edit videos so that I can cram in as much as possible before I head back to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment