Thursday, August 12, 2010

golden


So just as I expected, it wasn't easy to talk to Molly's family members today. Her aunt cried on the phone while we were talking and I felt so bad. Her brother decided that he didn't want to be interviewed, which I was a little bummed about but also slightly relieved. I could never imagine the pain he's gone through losing his sister and I probably would have cried while talking to him. The article is finished now and will be running this weekend. While my editor was going through a box today, she found a couple of silly plastic gold coins. She said, "this is for being a great intern," and tossed it on my desk. Another memento from my internship, ha ha! Tomorrow is the end of my 9th week at the Sun and after that I'll only have five days left. It makes me sad to think that the next few article I work on will be my last, for now at least, I've been joking about coming back next summer. Also, here's the Farm Camp article, please ignore the typo in the 5th paragraph. It wasn't me, I swear.

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading about your experience! I can't believe the time is almost up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've been reading :) and i can't believe it's almost up either! it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete