Monday, July 12, 2010

quiet


Things have been really quiet the last couple days, which would explain why I haven't blogged anything between Friday and now. Saturday I got up and went to yoga and then spent the rest of the day hanging out at the house with my summer family. I watched the boys play their crazy video games, helped clean up and we all had dinner together. It's nice to spend time with all of them, they remind me of my own family and make me feel less homesick. Sunday was really quiet too, I went to Barnes and Noble for a while and read and then came back to the house and read and did laundry. Today I worked on an article about the Boys and Girls Club building a new teen center, so I got to go visit the kids in the program. I finished the article and left for the day. When I came home the dog followed me everywhere! Tomorrow I'm going to visit the S'klallam tribe, which will be really exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment