Friday, July 23, 2010

new things




I feel like I've been rambling in my posts! I think it's because I want to be able to remember my time in Washington, not bore readers with all the details. I'll work on being more concise! On Thursday I went letterboxing with a pro! He led me through the forest, following all of his clues until I uncovered the container. I brought my own "signature stamp" and stamped my notebook. I wrote the article and made edits to another. I was also asked to cover a festival on Saturday, so I didn't have to work today. On Thursday night I went to the Ottmar Liebert concert by myself in Seattle. I thought it would be really awkward going alone, but once I got there I didn't care. I had so much fun and I got to sit directly in front of the stage! When I was little I used to hate when my mom played his CDs, but I've grown to really love his music. I spent my day off getting coffee, finding a used bookstore and buying a yoga block!

No comments:

Post a Comment