Thursday, July 1, 2010

fairies




Today I got my funniest assignment yet. A park host at Manchester State Park dresses up in different costumes and walks around the park, making sure that everyone is alright and having a good time. She has a giant bear costume, a pink fairy costume and a mother nature costume, but today she was dresses as Fawn the Woodland Fairy and told me she woke up early to glue her ears on. It was so fun listening to her and we talked for a long time. After the interview, she took the photographer and I on the route she takes through the park to check on everyone. She carries a pouch with an MP3 player that plays different Disney songs and a few ABBA songs and passed out magic rocks to children in the park. When I was done for the day, Tina picked me up and brought me flowers from the farmers market, ha ha, it was so cute! We got dinner and then walked out on the dock at the park by the house and watched some houses that were shooting fireworks. Now Tina is falling asleep and we're watching the end of Selena.

No comments:

Post a Comment