Wednesday, July 7, 2010

good feelings



Today was such a good day. When I checked the weather this morning I was pleasantly surprised to see sun and high temperatures! It'll be nice to not have to carry a sweater around for a while, and it's funny to hear people complaining about how hot it is. They obviously haven't been to Texas. At work I called people about a Boys & Girls Club article and interviewed a Fulbright Scholar and wrote the article about her. The best part of my day was when the aquarium director from the Poulsbo Marine Science Center returned my call and said I could watch their octopus being released tomorrow!! I am so excited to watch them take the octopus out of the tank, I can hardly wait for the morning! I got off work with enough time to make it to a yoga class at Samudra and it was really great. The instructor and the other people in the class were really fun, so I'll definitely be going back. When I got home, Heather was making strawberry jelly and I watched her put it into a ton of tupperware containers. I'll be having some on my toast in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment